Cloutal beta testing is exclusively for professional videographers, cinematographers, photographers, and media production companies. Cloutal is designed as a solution to help media production professionals deliver, share, and organize digital media contents securely online.
Beta testers will be the first to see a pre-release version of Cloutal. Members of Cloutal’s beta testing program will contribute to the future design, functionality, and usability of the first platform designed for professional videographers and photographers.
- Supports both photos and videos
- Built on a powerful cloud distribution network
- Focuses on improving user’s delivery workflow and efficiency
- Drag and drop to create an entire collection of photos or videos
- Beta version developed on iOS to stream videos to TV via AppleTV or Chromecast
- Create custom email templates that can be reused when sharing media
- Supports 4k Videos
- Images download on the fly, no need to wait for zip files to be complied
- Superior access control:
- Allow sharing of specific photo/video files or collection of files
- Allow access to media via private links
- Allow ‘share credit’ where consumer can share media with other end users
- Allow expiration of shared media
- Turn on/off download
- And so much more!
- Must be in the United States
- Must be a professional videographer, photographer, or media production professional
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in the media production industry
- Submit feedback from your beta testing experience here
To get started, complete the beta application form below. All content uploaded during the beta program may be removed prior to product launch.